Clinics We Offer
Midwives run these on a weekly basis. Antenatal appointments are also available with doctors during routine sessions.
To inform us of your pregnancy:
Follow the above link then click on 'inform us of your pregnancy' to complete the online form.
These will be carried out by the Practice Nurse. Patients are advised to have regular smear tests - at least every three years for those aged between 25-49 and every five years for those aged between 50-65.
A full range of contraceptive services is offered, including coils, implants and diaphragm fitting.
Health Visitors are available for help and advice on child health and welfare, family problems and development checks. To contact the Health Visitors or make an appointment please contact them on 01296 336789.
Child Health Clinics are held on:
- Mondays 10:00 to 12:00 at Aylesbury college Campus Children's centre and 13:30 to 15:00 at Elmhurst Children's Centre, Dunsham Lane
- Tuesdays 13:00 to 14:45 pm at Coldharbour Childrens Centre, Fowler Road and 13:30 to 15:00 at Buckingham Park Community Centre
- Wednesday afternoons 14:00 to 15:30 at Healthy Living Centre, Walton Court
- Thursdays 10:00 to 12:00 at Broughton Children's Centre, Broughton Infant School
- Fridays at Jonathan Page Children's Centre
Please note: There are no Child Health Clinics at Whitehill Surgery